Through years of playing and teaching adults and children and giving over 40 workshops on how to play the ukulele, I have developed this book, which, unlike many uke guides out there, is more of a summary than a fool proof step-by-step instructor. It serves well as a complementary book to other ukulele guides and to my individual lessons and workshops, or simply as a resource of fun tunes to play.
- Overview of theoretical & practical aspects covering music theory and technicalities of playing & exercises to grasp these concepts
- 14 instrumental compositions for one, two and more ukuleles (different grades from easy to advanced)
- Chord Overview
- Pairs & "Black Ukulele" Game for laminating and playing to understand music theory in a fun way
- Ukulele Mandala for colouring in
- over 30 mp3s backing tracks iin slow and fast version, both Accompaniment and Melody to play along to, and over
12,- GBP British Pounds